Wednesday, March 11, 2015

T-Shirt Contest: The Winners!

Okay, I left voting open for a week and that's long enough for me.  Thanks to all of you who voted-- I love how most of you decided to send me your votes all secret-like.  'Merica!

I know that I said there would only be one winner, but there are two because I make the rules and get to change them whenever I want.


Winner By Popular Vote:

TORI!

"I don't always hike the PCT, but when I do, I don't."
 
 
Winner by my vote (and also a close second in the Popular Vote):
 
 
Mercer!
 
"My daughter is sort of a hair cutting expert."
 
 
Congratulations to our two winners.  You may now gloat and gloat and gloat.  As soon as I receive the sizes of our winners, I will immediately order and send out two totally fucking awesome Sacred Bob Marley T-Shirts and two bottles of Snapple Lemonade autographed by yours truly.  I'm hoping that Tori and Mercer will be so kind as to send me photos of them wearing their totally fucking awesome t-shirts so I can post them on here as an update.
 
 
Thanks to everyone who played; you guys are a riot.
 
(I haven't forgotten that I still have the rest of the stupid movie to review.  I was hoping that maybe the contest would distract you for a little while.)
 
Until next time, friends.
Califohioan



10 comments:

  1. Distract us, or distract you from your impending alcoholism? Either way, funny funny play time is over, sister. We're jonesing!! FEED THE BEAST!! (Pretty please?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING WITH MY SPONSER? I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ANONYMOUS. GODDAMNIT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I love that you referred to this as "funny funny play time."

      Damnit, Alison, I don't *want* to review the rest of the movie! *foot stomp*

      Fine. Tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow and to hell with all of you, I'm taking a 30-mile walk because THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO DO ON MY DAYS OFF, but as soon as I get home, I will play this stupid fucking movie one more goddamned time and write about it.

      Just the thought of doing this makes me whimper a little.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Those two definitely stood out right from the beginning in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, good choices! That WAS a fun diversion...now back to your grim task...when you're ready, Erin. Enjoy your real hike...30 miles is probably about 29 miles more than Cheryl-Cheese has really hiked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit. I won something! I never win. Here's the deal. I want to turn this into a win-win. If you order the shirt in an xl, I will put it up on gofundme or collect money in a raffle to be donated to Inyo County Search and Rescue. Raffle winner gets the shirt. Let's raise some money to help the brave men and women who go out and deal with our WILD follies. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I will need your address. Please email it to me.

      Delete
  6. YAY!! I won something! I'm more happy that I made Erin laugh :) Hopefully that counterbalances some of the stroke damage she's suffered reviewing the film for us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mercer, I need your address. Please email it to me.

      Delete